Tuesday 28 January 2014

Well yesterday wasn't too productive.......lol!

I really don't know what happened me yesterday, i didn't get much done at all! Aw well today is another day and i have been working through my steps from yesterday :) The important thing is the things still get done sooner rather than later! 

So today i have already

Done a little bit of tidying downstairs......will try and do a bit more later if i can
CC is paid
Items are ready to post to the shop
Sales are parcelled too and ready to go

As for my longer term goals i want to think about one of those goals - clearing out my spare room.  I have to say this is a mammoth task as the photo below shows!!! This is however my craft room....or at least it will be when i get it cleared out.....also i don't want to just dump things or send them to the charity shop because i want to use this stuff to fund my car purchase.  

The only way i can do this is by working through 1 box at a time.  I have started to do this already this week and have managed to list a few things on ebay and facebook - I am focussing on a box of shoes first and today i have sold my first pair :) YEY!! First lot of cash to add to my car purchase fund!! 


So some more steps for today then.....

Post sales and shop things - done sales bit, shop stuff to be sent different way!
Do some more crafting
Take photos of the rest of the shoes to clear out
List shoes on facebook and ebay
Wash dishes
Put washing away
Do some more tidying in living room
List dress on ebay/gumtree as well


So my first steps towards a few of my goals has been made!

As always, if you would like to join me in the positive steps challenge, just comment below saying what you would like to achieve today :) Happy Stepping! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea :) Think it would help so many people to take part in this. Helps to keep focused and not dwell on the negatives, small steps :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey :D yes it is designed from a psychological perspective and my psychologist has started using it with her patients now too lol! :) xx

      Delete