Wednesday 29 January 2014

Whoosh!!! Major Productivity Spike....

It never ceases to amaze me just how much of a difference stepping makes to me, and yet i do seem to slip out of the routine of it all too easily.  Now that i am back in stepping mode i have already got so much done....

So far today i have:

Cleared a lot of unnecessary clutter from the living room
Put washing away
Tidied around bedroom a bit
Sorted dresses for selling

I also would like to do the following:

Write blog post for The Selling Cafe - done :)
Some craft work - done :)
Finish tidying downstairs
Wash dishes
Do another wash - done :)
Hang up wash to dry - done :)
Check bank account - done :)
Check ebay/fb for sales - done :) another sale YEY :)
List dress on gumtree - done :)
Take photos of remaining shoes and list
Sort an account for car fund - done :)
Sort posting shop stuff

Wow bit of a bigger list today....reflects my mood and motivation levels today, hopefully i will get through plenty of them :) 



I love this quote, it feels like i have adjusted my sails by starting to step again and i am cruising along very well today :) 


As always, if you would like to join me in the positive steps challenge, just comment below saying what you would like to achieve today :) Happy Stepping! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment