Saturday 1 February 2014

Even when i'm bad i'm good....

I really haven't been feeling well this week, i have had a terrible headache for the whole week and my eyeballs feel like they are scorched.  The joys of having to take antibiotics eh? Anyway its just struck me today that despite feeling so darn pooplike i have managed to get quite a lot done. 

I have sorted out quite a lot of things in house, i have listed a few things for sale, sold some things and i have sorted, labelled and posted things to go to the shop.  I have also managed to finish several craft projects and I made a start on saving towards getting a new car....another couple of sales means i now have about £60 in the car fund account!! Ok so i have a bit to go yet with that, but £60 saved is a good start i think :) 

Today then the plan is....

Put away all the clean washing - done :)
Do some crafting - done :)
Tidy living room - done :)
Parcel up sales - done :)
list remaining shoes
Sort gift basket for Feb 
Go through all items on auction page

That little lot should keep me out of mischief today LOL!


I like this quote and chose it today to remind me its good to acknowledge the progress i have made!


As always, if you would like to join me in the positive steps challenge, just comment below saying what you would like to achieve today :) Happy Stepping! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment