Tuesday 4 February 2014

I feel great!

It may seem rather silly to say it but i'm going to anyway - My downstairs is clean and tidy....i even hoovered and i just feel great about getting it done! It has taken me quite a while to go through various boxes of things, paperwork and the like but i can sit here now and admire my handiwork and give myself a pat on the back.  I know its a simple thing, and to be honest it really wasn't that bad to start with, it just took me a while to get through it cos i was doing little bits here and there.  However the fact is i did it, despite feeling like poop squared for several days....

I feel like i have achieved something and my happy hormones are sparking (ok so its neurotransmitters but that didn't roll off the tongue quite so well lol!). The point i'm trying to make is regardless of how simple this challenge might seem to be it is actually based on scientific knowledge.



So, now that i have sorted out downstairs i can focus more on that old spare room and getting the money sorted for a new car.  I can also do some more work on The Selling Cafe and get working on that business plan.

So, today i got another 3 pairs of shoes listed on ebay and i have 6 pairs left to list - i want these all added by tomorrow.

I have a few craft orders/sales to sort out now as well and have made a start on one of those.  I am giving myself a target of 24 rows of knitting to do on that each day (its an aran jumper) so that should help me get through that reasonably quickly.

The other things i want to do now are:

Sort fabric for other order
Sort another box of goods to send to the shop
Add some more items to fb pages
Do some more promotion of fb pages
Sort auctions page/group
Make a start on writing the business plan for The Selling Cafe
Work on building the blogs

Right then.....things to do hahahaha!



As always, if you would like to join me in the positive steps challenge, just comment below saying what you would like to achieve today :) Happy Stepping! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment