Thursday 6 February 2014

Some days are just harder than others

I had a really hard day yesterday, medical appointments, computer problems, stressful phone calls and other things to deal with.  I didn't get much done in the midst of all that as you can imagine.

Today hasn't been much better to be honest when it comes to productivity stakes......I discovered a mistake in my knitting which means i have to rip back about 8 rows - that will teach me for trying to knit at 2am i guess.  I did spend quite a bit of time trying to sort something out with ebay - i had been charged about £12 too much on my fees so i did eventually get that sorted.  I also sorted out the computer problems and even managed to get the rest of the shoes listed on ebay!! 

I have been working on the blogs and doing some more page promotion on fb as well so i guess i have got a bit more done than i had thought! 

So things i still want to work on:

Sort another box of goods for the shop
Add some more items to fb pages
Keep promoting fb pages - i think i should write a list of them with number of likes so i know i'm getting somewhere with this.
Sort auctions page/group - i just keep putting this off so i need to get stuck into that
Work on the business plan for The Selling Cafe
Get knitting sorted out
Sort out the sales i have made, parcel them up and get them posted.

That will do for now i think!! I am feeling a bit low in mood, but i just need to remember....

I am sure it will get better again soon!


As always, if you would like to join me in the positive steps challenge, just comment below saying what you would like to achieve today :) Happy Stepping! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment